Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Frustrated

Well the cardiologist came and he still hasn't read the echocardiogram because he's been "too busy" and "can only do one thing at a time" which I do understand, but somehow the whole encounter felt sour. His general demeanor felt doomful to me and definitely "not upbeat" to Bob, though he was perfectly polite and kept asking if we had questions but he never answered any of them. He did ask me to write my questions down, which is a good idea and I will. But something about his manner just bugged me - like he suspects something bad he isn't saying, or maybe he just feels defensive about not having read the echocardiogram yet. I hate to leave the room to get something to eat, but I don't really want to. Still, eating is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment