Monday, January 4, 2010

Wait and See ?

I just got off the phone with Bob who sounds comfortable (and happily recounted for me the music and audio book he's listened to and the pages he's read while waiting in the hospital--so I'm pretty sure he feels better). They have done a CT and he's on a medicine designed to help with the a-fib. They are thinking/hoping/wondering that they may be able to get the a-fib under control (with meds or by removing a clot if there is one--they don't have results from the scan yet) and send him home. I'm not clear on a time line but it does seem like they are taking good control of him (and Mom is spending the night).

No comments:

Post a Comment